Face ID, Apple’s sophisticated 3D-sensing face recognition system, is one of the signature features of the iPhone X. It turns out, however, that Face ID isn’t perfect and Apple already has instructions for its stores and authorized service providers to repair or replace faulty devices.
What’s puzzling about it is that the repair procedure involves fixing the rear camera, which has nothing to do with Face ID.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon just slashed prices on its two best-selling devices
- $45 is all it takes to get all your favorite streaming content and a lifetime of free network TV
Trending Right Now:
- What will the ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ sequel be called?
- AT&T accidentally blocked Cloudflare’s privacy DNS service
- 8 new movie trailers you need to watch from this past week
Apple confirms a serious problem with the iPhone X – and an unlikely solution originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 7 May 2018 at 06:50:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
via Boy Genius Report http://bgr.com
May 7, 2018 at 05:51AM https://boygeniusreport.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/iphone-x-event-face-id-truedepth-camera.jpg